Organizations and Businesses are encouraged to apply my service to teach, train and inspire their workforce.
I have trained students, employees, management and owners to understand the importance of having a workforce that is educated and able to communicate effectively for success.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
For English Learners as a Second Language. ELL
- 2 + years teaching Adult ESL Students "Introduction to Business" at Truckee Meadows Community College, Reno Nevada. USA
- Specialist in Business English
- New Entrepreneurship College Curriculum for ESL students in development
- Private one to one sessions
- Classroom workshops
- Workplace classrooms
- Digital literacy programs
- Leadership and Teamwork training
- Ethics , Standards and Social responsibility strategy planning.
- 30 years International Business Experience
- Marketing and Management specialist
Students from all around the world have enjoyed my 8 week classes at TMCC.
Mexico, Iran, Poland, El Salvador, Haiti, Italy, Japan, Peru, Costa Rica, Germany, Russia, Korea, Pakistan, and Lithuania to name a few.